The Natalie Nichole Story & Interview

 



Natalie Nichole, singer-songwriter, actress etc. was born in Lubbock, Texas & raised in San Antonio, Texas. Natalie has been performing ever since she can remember. At a very young age, she was involved with dancing groups, talent shows, TV Shows, Commercials, and youth organizations such as NYA and HYPE. With NYA (Network for Young Artists), she gained experience throughout San Antonio, TX performing at local rodeos and festivals.

Natalie moved to California for 2 years and rubbed elbows in the studio with the likes of Smitty Soul (Credits: Chris Brown, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj etc.), Ron Aniello (Credits: EMPIRE, Bruce Springsteen, Shania Twain.), Pusha Rod (Credits: YG, Dreezy.), Rita Wilson and gaining even more experience in songwriting in sessions for artists like Disney Star CoCo Jones. Natalie became homeless for 11 months while living in California but that didn't stop her from continuing to work, becoming an extra for more money anf still pursuing her dreams. During this same time Natalie also auditioned for Nick Cannon's #SignMeToNCredible Challenge via Instagram & she won.


Natalie has been apart of Nick Cannon’s Projects Titled “Calling All Models (The Prequel)” & The “Fuck Him Trilogy” that released early 2018. Verified artist Natalie Nichole's discography through her own indie label "Indience Music Group" keeps flourishing so stay tuned! Natalie would like her legacy to be for her storytelling/testimony because she pulls from her own life experiences to create. Also in the works for the Queen Dove is TV/Movie roles coming 2021 after re-signing with her acting Management The ESI Network.



                                Submit your music for radio play!


                                                      Interview


1. Where are you from and how would you describe your city?

I’m originally from Lubbock, Texas, that’s where I was born. I was raised in San Antonio, Texas so that feels more like home to me because that’s where all my childhood memories were. The count down city is vibrant and full of life. I didn’t always appreciate it while I was growing up there but it’s one of my favorite places I’ve ever lived because of the food, the sights & the culture.

2.How long have you been doing what you’re doing and how did you get started in the first place?

I’ve been making music professionally over a decade & yet I’m still only in my twenties. I’ve always created music or been involved in acting or performing in one way or another from the age of five to current. I got involved with the arts simply by wanting to express myself in a positive way. I’ve gone through many things in my life from molestation, racism, growing up without a father amongst other things so being expressive was a positive way for me to get all the negative out without being destructive.

3.In your opinion who is the most influential and successfull artist  in your genre and why?

I don’t really pay attention to who’s the most successful on my genre or otherwise. “Success” is subjective. It can look like someone is super successful & it be the exact opposite or someone could look like they aren’t successful but they’re providing for their family and able to do what they love freely. What’s the true measure of success? I feel successful & to someone else I may not be.




4.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself doing everything I’m doing now. There’s levels to attaining goals and aspirations and if you really want to achieve something it takes consistency. I will still be releasing music, still be owning my masters, still be independent, probably will be on a few tv shows / movies by then, still be creative and so much more. After all they say your current situation is based off of decisions you made 3-5yrs ago. So whatever you’re doing right now in 3-5yrs will be in full bloom or fruition. I believe that.

5.How do you separate yourself from other artists?

I wouldn’t say I separate myself I think others put me in a different category than others simply because of my quality of music & how I take pride in fostering each record I write & put out for my fans to hear. I don’t make music to be popular I make music because I absolutely love it. I have a deep connection with my listeners & I do the unexpected. I have a plethora of things I’m great at & that alone may separate me from most. I’ve always been multifaceted & multitalented in a number of things.

6.Who are your top 5 favorite artists and why?

I have tons of favorites but if I absolute had to pick it’d be Mariah Carey for her vocal arrangements and Melisma techniques, Brian McKnight for his writing & vocal abilities, Whitney Houston & Jennifer Lopez for their star qualities & Chris Brown for being a true entertainer in all aspects of the word.





7.What aspect of the music making process excites you most and what aspect discourages you the most?

There’s many aspects of making music but I don’t think I’ve ever been discouraged by making it at any point in my life. I take pride in vocal arranging, producing & making sure my listener has an experience when listening to a Natalie Nichole record. Making music is a safe haven for me it could never be discouraging.

8. What was your inspiration behind "Dame tu Cadaver"?

My latest single “Dame Tu Cadaver” was inspired by me being half Latino & half black. I’m proud of every aspect of who I am & I want to represent every part of me in my music especially if it comes naturally. I had the pleasure of involving my Mother in some of the writing in this song & making her an official songwriter on her 57th birthday 2/16 so I’m so proud of that & I know her mother Guadalupe  would’ve been so proud to hear me singing in Spanish.

9. If you can describe your fans in one word what would it be and why?

My fans are “genuine” & if I could add a word to it it’d be “genuinely pure”. Each fan truly becomes a real flyer & stays loyal I couldn’t ask for more. #DoveNation & I are super close.





10.What artist or musician would you like to collaborate with in the future?

I’d love to collab with Russ, Chris Brown, Kehlani and Bruno Mars sometime in my career. In the upcoming months I’ll be working with B.Howard so that’s exciting as well.

11.Which latest songs,videos or Mixtape releases are currently available to your fans and where can they be heard or downloaded?

I have so much available for people to consume on all platforms here’s a few links below.

 

All socials/recent releases/documentary etc: 

EP: 
VEVO:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview