The Vay700 Story & Interview

 



Vay700 is a hip-hop artist From Buffalo New York  and was raised in Toledo Ohio since the age of 5. Later a Youtuber and Father whose First Single “Pros” became the first Song to Hit 12k Streams And Mixtape “Facts Tha Mixtape” which hit 2,000 streams on YouTube in 2 weeks based solely on streaming.
Vay700 is an artist you don't want to miss out on with his unique sound and catchy hooks he is definetley an artist to watch out for.






Interview


1.Where are you from and how would you describe your city?

A. Toledo Ohio ,” my city has its ups and downs but if you stay in your lane and be yourself, you got  nothing to worry about”

2.Who has been your greatest support throughout your journey as an artist?

A. My Family And freinds and homies back in the hood where I come from

3. At what age did you know you wanted to be an artist and how did you get started in the first place?

A. At the age of 12 is when I first wanted to be an artist and wrote music for other people that where going through depression or just wanted to hear what I recorded all the time. I got started recording with “Jessy triston” One of Toledo Ohio’s Greatest Engineer back in 2013 ever since then I’ve worked with Engineers From Findlay ,Bowling green, New York Buffalo Cincinnati and other States.


4.In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre and why?

A. I really don’t look up to people I look at my work and my progress and tell myself to keep going to be influential to people around me such as my peers or my Fans


5.who would you like to work with in the future?

A.  Vae Vanilla , Gtp Daidoe , Babyface ray, Chewy lo , BOG Rell, kasher quon

6.How do you separate yourself from other artists?

A.  I’m gonna always be myself , be versatile , and when I get in the studio I play no games. I get to work”


7. How do you stay motivated and continue your music as an artist?

A. my kid and taking it one day at a time

8.What aspect of the music-making process excites you most?

A. The aspect of the music making process that excites me is that everytime I write I know I’m finna write a fire ass song every trip.

9. What was your inspiration behind your latest project "Facts Tha Mixtape?"

A. I was locked up and it gave me stuff to talk about. This whole mixtape is talking about how much Fake love is around including Loyalty ,Loosing friends , and a lot of stuff people in my community can relate to.


10.if you can describe your fans in one word what would it be and why?
A. Family. without them I wouldn’t be “Vay700”

11. What advice would you give to upcoming artists who are trying to pursue their dreams?

A. Keep going , fuck people opinions , and be yourself
 
12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?-

A. I really don’t know what could happen in the future just going along for the ride but most definitely in a big house taking care of my family


13. What Albums, latest releases or singles are available to your fans and where can they be found?

A. Me Myself and I Droped June 16th , “Fake Love Ft Will Villain Out now On YouTube Make sure to Subscribe so you can tap in to my music .












Would you like to advertise your Business or brand on The SoulRiffic Magazine? Then email us today at TheSoulRifficMagazine@aol.com

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview