The JamWayne Interview





 





Interview



1.How long have you been making music and how did you get started in the first place?

I'm a writer and I've been writing since I learned to write

2. Who has been your biggest support throughout your journey as an artist?

The Great Spirit.

3.How do you prepare mentally before each and every show?

No show, just intel




4. What song of yours has been the most personal to you and why?

Ain't nan heard it yet



5.what do you like most about the music making process and what discourages you the most?

A.what is real
B. What is make believe

6. Who are some of your biggest influences and why?

Earth, wind, water and sky.
Father, son and holy Spirit 




7.what are some things you have learned throughout your music career that has been very beneficial to your career as an artist?

Believe that anything is possible.

8. If you can use one word to describe your fans, what would it be and why?

A.personal 
B. because they are dear to my heart


9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what do you hope to accomplish?

A.surfing with my kiddos at the North shore in Hawaii

B. Able to spend time with my family 




10. How do you want to be remembered at the end of your career?

A humble warrior 

11. What artists would you like to work with in the future and why?

I'm down to work with anybody who is willing to make good music

12. What was the inspiration behind your latest song "America's Kitchen?"

To salute our Veterans and let them know, I'm me, because of you



13. What advice would you give to someone looking to pursue a career in music?

Don't force it, just relax and enjoy the melody

14. What has been one of the most toughest challenges throughout your career and how did you overcome it?

A. Too many dead brudders passing too soon

B. I let their spirit speak to me

15. What are some of your goals you are looking forward to accomplish in 2024?

But my paw a new truck and my maw a new benz


ADVERTISEMENT








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview