The JAI HUMBLE story & Interview



Jai Humble is an upcoming Artist,Model and Actor from San diego, California with an inspiring story. Her early days growing up consisted of pure love for basketball that she shared along with her brother Ziggy who later later passed away at the age of 15 after a drowning accident. This was such a tragic time in her life that it began to change her perspective on life which in return she used the pain and sadness and used it in way to fuel her energy towards her dreams. Her new approach towards taking action in order to make her dreams a reality was to honor her brothers memory..As time passed her love and passion for basketball in high school ranked her as an all region and all state force in the game.

She said " That is how I was blessed to be accepted to East Central Community College where I played my first two years of college ball, but I didn’t stop there! My talent and education proceeded to the Mississippi College Women’s Basketball team where I played and had partaken in the field of study of Kinesiology."With her popularity from basketball and modeling the word spread throughout town getting the attention of a DJ from Dallas who complimented on her amazing voice as well as recognition from a local publicist who was spreading her credentials throughout the city. 

Her move to Dallas later contributed to her creativity and network with other great artists like herself. She wants to bring enjoyment from her music as her idols growing up and to inspire those in the same path to never give up. She is currently pursing acting as well with gigs and commercials on the way her career looks brighter than ever. You can watch her latest song "Whiskey on Ice" on YouTube.




                          


                                                INTERVIEW


1. where are you from and how would you describe your city?

(JAI HUMBLE)
I’m from Arkansas a place where people don’t make it out and you have to get it how you live.

2.who has been your greatest support throughout your journey as an artist?

(JAI HUMBLE)
My family , My Team, and My Supporters

3.At what age did you know you wanted to be an artist and how did you get started in the first place?

(JAI HUMBLE)
 Music has always been apart of me since i was 5 years old playing the drums in church also being apart of a group called GFS but i didn’t fully understand what being an artist was until 2019 when i decided to really take it serious.

4. In your opinion who has been the most influential and successsful artist in your genre and why?

(JAI HUMBLE)
The most Influential i have A couple ones but  who stands out to me will be Teyana Taylor reason being because she stayed down with the grind 10 years before her career took off.

5. what are you current thoughts in the music industry?

(JAI HUMBLE)
My current thoughts on the industry i wish that everybody was more together as people understanding that everyone has their own lane of what they bring to the industry and we should support each other more.

6.How do you separate yourself from other artists?

(JAI HUMBLE)
I wouldn’t say i separate myself i support anybody who’s grinding.

7.How do you stay motivated and continue your music as an artist?

(JAI HUMBLE)
 I keep Going i always remind myself of where i was and it’s not a place I want to go back so my motivation is staying consistent even on the days i want to give up.

8.what aspect of the music making process excites you the most and what aspect discourages you the most?

(JAI HUMBLE)
Coming together and creating is the process I love. I don’t really get discouraged it’s more of being frustrated when I’m not understanding something but i do What I need to do to get an understanding.

9.What was the inspiration behind your latest song "Whiskey on ice?"

(JAI HUMBLE)
The inspiration behind “ whiskey on Ice “ Being able to show Diversity and it being a song and vibe that everybody can relate too.

10. if you could describe your fans in one word what would it be and why?

(JAI HUMBLE)
 One word would be Positive. Why because i focus on the ones that’s always showing Positive vibes the attraction I only want to receive.

11.who would you like to work with in the future?

(JAI HUMBLE)
I would like to work with Chris brown, Teyana Taylor, Summer Walker, Jazmine Sullivan, Tank, Jacquees

12. what is some advice you can give to an upcoming artist like yourself?

(JAI HUMBLE)
Don’t be afraid to be different. Create your on lane. Stay Consistent Never Wait On Opportunities Create Them.

13. Where latest albums and releases are available and where can your fans find them?

(JAI HUMBLE)
You Can Find My Latest Album That Was Released On Dec 25th On All Platforms Spotify, Apple Music, ITunes, YouTube type in Jai Humble As Well On Google Search and you can find me

Jai Humble-Whiskey on ice (Music video)
https://youtu.be/UZ6Lvfo9Hl0

Jai Humble-Catch a fade (Lyric video)
https://youtu.be/Adk9a06q-Zc









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview