The Eva Constance Story & Interview

 



    Born Chanteuse Green also known professionally as Eva Constance was raised in Hartford, CT. Eva grew up singing by the age of six in the church choir. While she gained the Expierance and learned how music works, she wrote her first song by age twelve. When you listen to her music you can hear the passion and emotion including the talent and skills aquired over time that is attached throughout every song.

It wasnt until 2018, where she had an idea for her sound. In Late 2018 she released her first single, 'Hold Me’ but decided she was not ready for the music industry because there were things that she wanted to refine and to learn so she stepped back from that opportunity. By this decision you can understand the precision and passion  for her craft as an artist. Eva came back with her debut single “Selfish” which was released worldwide on September 5th, 2020. She just released her newest single,"Tangler" on Feb 5th, 2021 with another single releasing May 2021.





Interview

1.Where are you from and how would you describe your city?

I am from Hartford, CT but I reside in South Florida. I would describe Hartford as a diverse cultural city that loves music, arts, and lots of insurance companies.

2.How long have you been doing what you're doing and how did you get started in the first place?

I have been a singer ever since I could remember. And my grandmother put me in the choir when I was about 6 or 7 years old and that’s where it all started.

3.In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre and why?

I feel that in today’s music the most successful person in my genre of music would definitely be Ella Mai. She has such a chill vibe that relaxes you whenever her music comes on. She is very talented and emotional with her music and I love that.



4.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years I want to see myself being a successful, household name in the music and acting industry. I do lo act and model as well so being able to successfully do those as well would be amazing. I also see myself either building my own successful empire or being signed to a big record label like Capital records, Warner music, or Atlantic Records.

5.How do you separate yourself from other artists?

I try to think about what I want to display and not what other artists are doing. I feel originality is what will make you stand out so that’s what I do.

6.Who are your top 5 artists and why?

My top 5 artists, and I am going to include artists of all time here, is Aaliyah, Ariana Grande, Ella Mai, Mariah Carey, and Whitney Houston. Some of those artists I grew up listening to and I loved them so that’s why I had to add them.




7.What aspect of the music making process excites you most and what aspect discourages you the most?

I love when I receive an instrumental that takes me somewhere else. It becomes a vacation when I achieve that with an instrumental. I am able to think of the melody, harmonies, the whole idea, and sometimes a storyline that becomes a movie in my head. The aspect that discourages me the most not being able to achieve the perfection I want. Artists go through different things in their career and achieving perfection, I think, is always one thing artists try their best to achieve but no one is perfect. And Also imperfections are sometimes what make the song more unique, beautiful, and tailored to that artist.

8. What was your inspiration behind "Tangler”?

“Tangler” came to me as I was listening to the instrumental. It took me to another paradise. I felt like I was on an island somewhere. Some of the lyrics help picture the vibe I wanted like, “Heat al over my body”. It also seemed like s troubled waters single. It sounded like you were somewhere beautiful, but the person you were with was not supposed to be with you.

9. If you can describe your fans in one word what would it be and why?

I would say #Riders. I say Riders, one because some of them have been riding along with me since the very being of it all, and 2, I call my fans #Riders, hence, #RiderNation (Fanbase). I have a saying, “Smoke out the competition.” It basically means to be the best your can be and leave the negativity behind. It’s a confidence booster. We feel that music is a race, but I think that it is more about just being yourself and loving the ones who love you and respecting the ones who don’t. You ride with the people who like your style and you in general and leave the rest in the dust, respectively.




10.What artist or musician would you like to collaborate with in the future and why?

Would love to collaborate with Ella Mai one day. Her style is right up my alley and I just love the vibe she gives off. I feel like if we did a track, it would be a real vibe.

11.Which latest songs, videos or Mixtape releases are currently available to your fans and where can they be heard or downloaded?

I currently have two singles out and another single (or two) coming May-July. My debut single “Selfish” is out and my newest release is called “Tangler”. You can listen/download wherever music is found


Eva Constance-Selfish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview