The Jacob Vanknowe Story & Interview

 


                                          Written by Silver GS


    Jacob Vanknowe is a talented musician from Spokane, Wa who has  been rocking the stage with his 90s Grunge nostalgia. Jacob inherited his passion for music at the age of 10. As a young child he grew up watching his father play music who was in many bands his entire life. At age 10 Jacob decided at that moment that he wanted to be a musician just like his father.

Jacob Vanknowe has released many songs including "1000 lives" which is an incredible song that talks about the purity of love deserving to be passed down to humanity. Jacob's music brings alot of classic vibes within his sound and is definitely an artist watch for. So if you are a real die hard rocker and admire real music then make sure to check out Jacob Vanknowe.



                              Submit your music for Radio Play!



                                                   Interview

1.Where are you from and how would you describe your city?

Spokane WA it’s where I grew up and I love all my friends and family here

2.How long have you been doing what your doing and how did you get started in the first place?

Since I was 10 I would listen and watch my dad who played in bands all my life and I fell in love immediately and knew that’s what I wanted to do

3.In your opinion who is the most influential and successfull artist or band in your genre and why?

That’s tough but I’d have to say Ozzy the man has to one of amazing songs has crossed genres and done some of the craziest stuff in all of metal and has his own badass music festival


 

4.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?


Signed to a record label touring and pursuing my dreams with my band brothers and doing what we love most

5.How do you separate yourself from other musicians?

I write songs with every bit of my heart and soul anything I write has a deeper meaning to me and I feel every note in my heart and soul and in my whole body. when the music flows over me I feel like it actually takes over me and there is no more incredible feeling than being on stage and I use that to perform every show as over the top as possible

6.Who are your top 5 favorite bands and why? 

Ozzy Dio Ugly Kid Joe Iron Maiden & Judas Priest, the songs are just so powerful and the lyrics draw me in to every song there are many amazing artists I love and I try to branch out and listen to all genres but I always go back to the classics




7.What aspect of the music making process excites you most and what aspect discourages you the most?

I love getting to share what I have to say in my songs with others a lot of my music has positive uplifting overtones and when I can tell that my song is encouraging or empowering someone in any way that’s one of my favorite parts! A discouragement would be the lack of local venues. With more and more small local businesses having gone out of business there is some difficulty for the diy independent artists on finding local venues to tour. But I’m optimistic that as things move forward we can grow again in that area.

8. What was your inspiration behind "Reconcile & heart i keep"?

“Reconcile” is more of a somber track about understanding and overcoming ones own mistakes in life and accepting them so that you can learn to love yourself, free yourself and move forward and grow. Where as “Heart I Keep” is more of a tale of eternal love through time tribulations and even death itself.

9. If you can describe your fans in one word what would it be and why?

“Incredible” is how I’d describe my fans! Jacob Vanknowe Music Fans Are the best there is I’m so incredibly blessed for all the love and support shown to me by my fans we love all of you! SHOUTOUT TO THE #JVKARMY

10.What artist or musician would you like to collaborate with in the future?


There’s a million of them because I wanna make music with everyone lol but I’d love to work with Myles Kennedy Ozzy or Rob Zombie

11.Which latest songs,videos or Mixtape releases are currently available to your fans and where can they be heard or downloaded?

All of our music can be streamed on YouTube Facebook SoundCloud Reverb Nation Audiomack And BandLab And with The Release of our #BLUNTFORCETRAUMA Album we will be coming to all other platforms such as Spotify Apple Music and Amazon music very soon!




  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview