The Rudy Wade Story & Interview

 




    RudyWade is an upcoming pop/hip hop artist from Boston, MA. He grew up listening to  alternative rock such as Imagine Dragons, The Neighbourhood, and much more. But as he grew older he transitioned into hip hop  such as Lil Uzi Vert, Post Malone, The Kid LAROI, and many more.

With that being said, the music he creates falls under many genres and is very versitile. His goals for the future are to become a mainstream artist, and to collaborate with many of his favorite artists. With new music on the way it is definetley a possibility that his skills and sound will make him a break-out star. RudyWade is surely an artist to watch out for.







Interview

1. Where are you from and how would you describe your city?

Boston MA, I would describe my city as full of undiscovered talent, and lots of great artists and producers to work with on collaborations.

2. Who has been your greatest support throughout your journey as an artist?

My mixing & mastering engineer, MASTR Productions, my manager, Jay Lesage, and my father

 3. At what age did you know you wanted to be an artist and how did you get started in the first place?

I knew I wanted to be a mainstream artist since I was very young, I'd say about 5 or 6 years old. Music has always been a huge part of my life and I was always fascinated by being able to change the world with my music, and leave behind a positive footprint.



4.In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre and why?

In my genre I believe that the most influential artist is Justin Bieber because of his massive success that started with an internet career. He paved the way for artists to become successful through social media.

5. what are your current thoughts in the music industry?

The music industry right now is a scary place, because there are lots of people who are out to get you, but if you can find the right team, and surround yourself with the best people, nothing can get in your way with enough hard work and determination

6.how do you separate yourself from other artists?

 I separate myself from other artists with my versatility, I always make sure that my sound is uniquely mine and always improving over time. I also tap into many genres of music.



7. How do you stay motivated and continue your music as an artist?

I stay motivated as an artist when fans reach out to me, rep my brand, and show their support. The fans are everything, theyre the people whos lives I want to have a positive impact on, so they really keep me going.

8. What aspect of the music-making process excites you most and what aspect discourages you the most?

The part of the music making process that gets me the most excited is the writing and recording process. Theres no better feeling in the world than knowing you have a great song that is in the process of coming to life. The most discouraging part of creating music is spending a lot of time on a song for it to never see the light of day.

9. What was your inspiration behind your latest song " Wont reply"?

My inspiration for my song "Won't Reply" is actually kind of funny, I was sitting on my bed using my laptop, extremely discouraged because at the time it had been a long time since I had made a song that I really was proud of, so I was aimlessly flipping through beats on youtube. As soon as I heard the initial melody play, something clicked in my head and the hook came out in a matter of about 5 minutes. I ran into the studio downstairs and started freestyling the rest of the song, and it all just came to life. The general story behind it though was about a girl in my life who really changed over time and wasn't the same person as when I met her, and what I am talking about in the song is that even though I had strong feelings for her, I knew that my life had gotten so much better without her, so I left her messages on my phone with no reply.



10. If you can describe your fans in one word what would it be and why?

My fans are the most amazing group of people in the entire world. Without their support I wouldn't be able to do any of this music stuff, so I am forever grateful for each and every one of them. Theyre the most loyal and supportive group of people that I have ever come across.

11.who would you like to work with in the future?

 Lil Uzi Vert!


12. What advice would you give to upcoming artists who are trying to pursue their dreams?

Never give up on anything, and nothing comes overnight, let your skills develop over time. Even great artists started somewhere.



13.Where do you see the yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years I see myself being an extremely successful mainstream artist with a bunch of hit songs and maybe even some #1 billboard hits


14. What Albums, latest releases or singles are available to your fans and where can they be found?

My latest release is a single called "Day One" which is a single that is available on all music streaming platforms, as well as youtube and soundcloud. My upcoming release, I am even more excited about, it is called "Shooting Star" and it features artist 916frosty in a super catchy summer vibes song, it comes out on March 22nd!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview