The NOYZ Story & Interview

 




NOYZ is an American rapper originating from many parts of the country and few parts of the world. At a young age NOYZ fell in love with descriptive writing. He jumped around with the ideas of becoming a novelist or a scriptwriter but later found himself relating to rap music and the culture in which it's surrounded by. He started keeping notebooks and had random rhymes written and kept starting at the age of fourteen. 

NOYZ performed at his first live show at a small gathering at a private party and a few years later worked his way up to performance venues. After his last show in December 2019, NOYZ decided it was time to take the next step in his career and share his music with the world. Six months later, NOYZ released his 3 track EP 'ENVY' in June 2020 and shortly after has begun working on a second project. The young artist has already released a single and a video from the new project “Now I See” by NOYZ. The full project was released March 30, 2021.








Interview



1. Where are you from and how would you describe your city?

A . Tacoma, WA. and its the most accepting place I've ever been.

2.Who has been your greatest support throughout your journey as an artist?

A .  There's a lot, But 2 friends/fans really stick out Brianna and Jordan, I know y'all are gonna see this, Its all love.

3.How long have you been doing what your doing and how did you get started in the first place?

   A . I was around 13, I wanted to write novels and scripts, but I found a few artists that I could really connect with and I fell in love with the art, I've been creating music ever since.



4.In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre and why?

A . It has to be Drake, he's been at the top for the past decade, and at this point he's a blueprint.

5. Who would you like to work with in the future?

A . I would love to work with MOD SUN or Dave East.

6.How do you separate yourself from other artists?

A .  I'm 200% me. I feel like the game is in a loop of people who are attempting to be someone else, and I don't follow the crowd.



7.What motivates you to continue what you do as an artist?

A .  To me this music really saved me, so my motivation is to payback to someone else what it has done for me.

8.What excites you the most about the music making process and what discourages you the most?

A .  Coming up with a new concept or song is always my favorite part, just making something out of nothing, releasing it is the hardest part for me, for me when I release something it is like I'm exposing a part of myself.

9.What was the inspiration behind your latest Album "Now i see?"

   A . Now I See is a whole EP, and I was painting a picture of a certain point and time in my life where I was blind and needing change, so the project was almost a story where at the end I express, I understand now.



10. If you can use one word to describe your fans what would it be and why?

A . Misunderstood, one of the ubiquitous things that came up when speaking to fans was that they felt like I had said something that they couldn't find the words to do so.

11. What advice would you give to an upcoming artist like yourself?

A . Honestly, just go do it, the first step will be the hardest but it will be rewarding.

12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

A . I see myself taking this game over and feeding the people around me and enhancing their lives, building businesses and grinding harder than I am today.

13. What Album, Mixtape or singles are available to your fans and where can they be found?

A . My debut EP Envy, and my latest album Now I See are available now and everywhere!












 

If you would like to Advertise your business with The SoulRiffic Magazine then email us at TheSoulRifficMagazine@aol.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview