The TYB Story & Interview

 




TYB, (truly yours beautiful) is a song writer and recording artist from Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. He spends his days as a personal trainer and his nights writing melodies from the heart (his title of recently released EP). Inspired by gospel and RnB he has a mixture of heart felt tracks and club songs that are surely either to speak to your soul or get the party jumping! Check out his  track "MY WAY" which dropped on June 24th and performances in the Inland Empire and LA/Hollywood area! @tybmelody









Interview


1.Where are you from and how would you describe your city?

A. From Rancho Cucamonga, described as a city full of undiscovered talent!

2.Who has been your greatest support throughout your journey as an artist?

A. Mom, I constantly Get a call from her saying, “hey son the people at my job love your music I shared With them today”

3. At what age did you know you wanted to be an artist and how did you get started in the first place?

A. wasn’t until the age of 17 I knew I wanted To Pursue music, I started By singing in church and writing songs in my notebook




4.In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre and why?

A. Influential I’d say Chris brown and Tory lanez because they can cross the line between RnB soul hip hop and rap very well

5.who would you like to work with in the future?

A. I would Love to work with Ty Dolla Sign, Alicia Keys and Chris Brown

6.How do you separate yourself from other artists?

A. At the moment Id say what separates me is the ability to write about anything and switch cadence between any produced rhythm, I also stay True to what my heart tells me to write




7. How do you stay motivated and continue your music as an artist?

A. My son Romeo is my inspiration, when he grows up I want Him to be proud of who I am as a person

8.What aspect of the music-making process excites you most and what aspect discourages you the most?

A. There’s no greater feeling than performing a song for fans so that’s the most exciting, I wouldnt Say I’m discouraged by knowing there are marketing companies that take advantage of independent artists but I do Feel for the artist that pay for streams because they just want their music to be heard

9. What was your inspiration behind your latest single "MY WAY”?

  A. THe release date was June 24th, and I was Inspired by this past year of covid, I know People want the feeling of normality so I made A song that you could vibe to all summer and play at any party or club!




10.if you can describe your fans in one word what would it be and why?

A. Loyal, my fam base is still growing but they all really rock with me and support my song releases on social media

11. What advice would you give to upcoming artists who are trying to pursue their dreams?

A. Be true to the words you say in your music and allow fans to know who you are as a person













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview