The Young Nicky Story and Interview

 



Young Nicky is an up and coming artist from Seattle
who is very family oriented & has been driven since the age
 of 10 to the pointwhere his uncle Jeffrey Brooks would
watch him make music at his grandmother's
house for years. Since then he has been heavily influenced by music.



He recently dropped a video which was shot by @lamsideshow on
 youtube to his latest single "Make It Last
Forever" which is a tribute to the money makers and stoner
 ladies . Young Nicky has brought back that old school feeling that was missing in hip-hop! What he brings to the game is
very rare and add's content in everything he does.







Interview


1.Where are you from and how would you describe your city? 

A. Seattle Washington and it is a city full of opportunity!

2.Who has been your greatest support throughout your journey as an artist?

A. Family & Friends because through the ups & downs they have been there & they will continue to be

3. At what age did you know you wanted to be an artist and how did you get started in the first place?

A. 10 years when I heard 2 Pac 's I get around. I woke up & told myself to get up one day & stop dreaming



4.In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre and why?

A. Nipsey Hussle because he changed how the industry was. He was doing things that no one did! He was a legend because he helped his community

5.who would you like to work with in the future?

A. Sintheslime, Mook my big bro

6.How do you separate yourself from other artists?

A. When I do music I think outside the box like I go hard with my work ethic



7. How do you stay motivated and continue your music as an artist?

A. Listening to music seeing other people motivates me

8.What aspect of the music-making process excites you most and what aspect discourages you the most?

A. Knowing that I got moves so I move in silence. Meeting people who don't have your best interest in music.

9. What was your inspiration behind your latest song "Make it last forever"?

A. Part of it was because of my mom the other reason you would just have to tune in!



10.If you can describe your fans in one word what would it be?

A. Versatile

11. What advice would you give to upcoming artists who are trying to pursue their dreams?

A. Stay at it no matter what life throws at you because if you give up just look at the people who support you that you will let down

12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

A. My own clothing line,record label and a couple businesses



13. What Albums, latest releases or singles are available to your fans and where can they be found?

 1. Make it last forever

2. My ep versatile

They can be found on all platforms & on my website!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview