The Blasto Story & Interview

 



Blasto was Born and raised on the Eastside of Los Angeles where life was never easy. Living in poverty with nothing but negativity and violence as his everyday surroundings. But with hard work and determination Blasto StreetWear was Born and has created an enormous presence in Los Angeles. 

Blasto hustled hard and on the road constantly from Oakland to San Diego and crossing state lines like Las Vegas promoting his brand. Often spotted in car cruises and major events. Recently Blasto collaborated with Big Boy and continues to hustle in order to place Blasto Streetwear on the map.




A D V E R T I S E M E N T


Contact LS Prints to place an order


Interview


1.What inpired the name for your brand "Blasto?"

I wanted a name that was unique something that came in with a blast, so I created my first logo that was a bomb to set off the brand.

2.Where do you see your brand in 5 years?

I see myself going mainstream and opening multiple store locations maybe even in malls.

3.What do you hope to accomplish in 2022?

I would like to accomplish more advertising in 2022 to expand my fan base and to get the word about the Hottest Trend out there.


4. Who has been your greatest support throughout your journey?

My family foresure they have seen my ambition, hard work and long and restless days and nights. They motivate me to keep building.

5.what are some of the challenges you faced at the beginning of your business and how did you overcome them?

The biggest challenge was to find my crowd and listen to what they like and don't. Going to car shows and events has inspired me to see what people want.

6. What are some of your strategies that were used to market your business?

Alot of footwork at major events, doing many pop ups in different cities and passing out flyers.


7.How do you build a successful customer base when it comes to selling your brand? 

I keep bringing out different designs. In this grind you got to keep up with the season and trends. 

8.What are some of your hobbies when your not working on your brand?

I don't have any hobbies. I like to stay focused on the grind but I enjoy sitting at the beach and visualize my next moves.

9.What advice would you give to someone who would like to start a clothing brand?

To start small and never get discouraged.


10.In your own words, How would you define success?

Success to me is the happiness after I have accomplished a goal. Money is the plus but not everything.

11. If you can describe your fans in one word what would it be and why? 

Supportive. Their support has proved to me how loyal they can be and all the kind and encouraging comments keep me going.

12. You recently collaborated with Big Boy, how did that come about?

Big Boy is just one of them down to earth people who blessed me with the opportunity to do this collab. He rocks with my brand because of my hard work which proves that I was the right brand to do this with and I'm very grateful.


13. What Motivated you in the begining process of creating your brand?

The style, art and fashion growing up always fascinated me by street art on t-shirts.

14.How much money does an individual need to start a clothing brand? And what are the steps to make it a reality?

It actually does not take much. I recommend to start small and just have a few styles for everyone. Run a small batch with a silk screen printer and hustle your brand.

15. Who would you like to collaborate with in the near future?

Dr Dre would be another amazing collab but for now I'm just doing my thang.


WWW.BlastoStreetWear.Com



Follow Blasto on social media

to keep updated

 Instagram:blastostwear

 Facebook: Blasto Street Wear

Snapchat: Blasto818

Twitter: Blastostwear








Comments

  1. Great interview that my boy blasto for many years good solid man God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview