The $Profit Story & Interview

 




Interview


1.At what age did you know that you wanted to be an artist and how did you get started in the first place? 

I was in the juvenile detention center at age 13 and I began to write poetry. While i was amazed on how I was putting the words together the staff and inmates would ask me to rap. Everytime i would rap they would turn on the intercoms so they would hear me. from that moment on I knew rap was meant for me.

2. Who has been your Greatest support throughout your journey as an artist?

My Greatest support throughout my journey has been my fiance. she encouraged me on everything that I did and continue to do, she is my biggest fan. Also my team and the fans over the years as well.

 3.How do you prepare mentally before each and every show? 

before each show I would pray and constantly recite my songs. I'd try not to think about it too much, my main priority was to show up and deliver.


4. What song of yours has been the most personal to you and why? 

"I deserve it" Is my most personal song on the album. Being in the trenches going through so much growing up I believe I deserve everything that comes to me. 




5.what do you like most about the music making process and what discourages you the most? 

 I love the writing process with or without the beat but what  really discourages me the most is having to deal with writer's block.


6.How did "My Environment Project" come about?

my environment project came about just wanting to write on my surroundings, life experiences and so forth.  It was the idea that all of us are a  product of our personal environment.

7. Who are some of your influences when it comes to your music? 

TI,Scarface and Tupac are my greatest influences when it comes to my craft.

8. What are some of your hobbies outside of music? 

My hobbies outside of music is being around my kids, Going to work  & catching up on my favorite shows, Games Etc.




9.Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what do you hope to accomplish?

I see myself in being rich and living life to the fullest while building my empire.

10. How do you want to be remembered at the end of your career? 

At the end of my career I want to be remembered as an Icon or Legend. 

11. What artists would you like to work with in the future and why? 

I would love to work with Future & Rick Ross. Im always looking for a different sound to work with.

12.Where is your career heading? What’s the vision?

I see a bright future in my career as long as I have the right team by my side.Also trying to stay relevant and having faith. 



13.What advice would you give to someone looking to pursue a career in music? 

Put God first and never give up on your dreams 

14. What has been one of the most toughest challenges throughout your career, and how did you overcome it?

My toughest challenge in my career was failure and not being able to make good music. With consistency and effort my music has improved.


15. What are some of your goals you are looking forward to accomplish in 2023?

keep making music in order to make my mark in the industry so they will never forget who $Profit is.



                       $Profit-I Deserve It


Check out $Profit's New Singles "Only Option and Dro" from his upcoming Ep 951 which is set to release in 2023.

Distributed by 50/50 Music/Universal.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sebayt Story & Interview

The Purpose Story & Interview

The Will Villain Story & Interview